2014年12月2日 星期二

UNEQUAL EQUATION Walkthrough

It is quite an interesting game.  But I think End 3 is better than the End 4, hehe. I think the name for the game is talking the love between the characters is not equal to what we expect in a common couple, but the characters still enjoy their happiness with their own interaction.  Common interactions on couple to gain happiness are not equal to their happiness, which I prove it from the End 3.  Just a guess. 

l   Click to start the game.

l   The Prologue ( simply copy from the dialog box, for those who want to see the CG, please play the game)
I take out the phone and tab in the familiar phone number.
Caren:      Leo?
Leo:        I just break up with my new met girl friend.  I am so sad.
Caren:      Haha, Liar.
Leo:         Can I see you tonight?
Caren:      Um…I am watching film with friends?
Leo:         …Um, your boy friend is asking you for a date…
Caren:      I thought you are asking for a celebration for you just breaking up.
Leo:         I am hurt.
Caren:      Well, well, well, I will take them out of my house, ok? 
Leo:         Certainly.
Caren:      I want you in my house at nine.  Don’t be late.  Bye.

Chapter 1: THE ONE ON THE STREET
l   Dialog:  
Oh, oh, oh, eight fifteen. I need to leave now, otherwise, I will be late.  
Leo: Where are the things?
l   Take the WINE BOTTLE (A).
l   Take the CIGARETTE (B).
l   Take the JACKET (C).
l   Dialog: 
Wow, it's eight twenty now.  I must leave.
l   Talk the POLICE.
l   Dialog:
Police:     Good night, sir.  There is something wrong with the park's lighting system.  The park is now very dark. Please do not go there.
Leo:        But I must walk through the park to see my girlfriend.
Police:      Well, sir, then good luck for you.
l   SAVE 1.
l   Dialog:
Shit, it is very dark, just as the police say.
But I still have to go.
Um, someone is behind me?
I look around and see nothing.
Leo:         Someone there?
No reply.  So I keep walking.  
l   End 1

l   Load SAVE 1.
l   Give the CIGARETTE (B) to the police.
l   Dialog:
Police:      Thanks, sir. Please take this.
l   Take the LIGHTER (D).
l   Dialog:
Shit, it is very dark, just as the police say.
But I still have to go.
Um, someone is behind me?
I look around and see nothing.
Leo:         Someone there?
No Reply.  
But I am sure there must be someone here.
l   Use the LIGHTER (D).
l   Dialog:
Um? Some sound walks away from me.
He leaves.
So I keep walking.

Chapter 2: THE ONE FROM THE PAST
l   Dialog:
Should I buy something to Caren?
Probably she will laugh at me when she sees it.
Caren:      What’s wrong with you?
That's the words she must say.
Someone comes on the street.
She looks familiar.
Oh, one of my ex-girlfriend.  I forget her name.
Wow, her clothes are wet. What a funny situation.
Leo:                  Hey, are you ok?
Ex-girlfriend:    Hey, Leo.  No, actually I am not okay.  My friends pour the beer on my dress.  I feel very cold now.
Leo:                  Haha, good friends.  
Ex-girlfriend:    Leo...
l   SAVE 2.
l   Dialog:
Leo:                 I have to go now.  Bye.
Ex-girlfriend:   Leo...can I see you again?
Leo:                 Sorry, no interest with ex-girlfriend.  Anyway, I almost forget who you are.
My ex-girlfriends probably know my situation.  I won't let you appear in my life anymore.  That will be extremely annoying.
Ex-girlfriend:   Leo, I am Anna, don’t you remember?
Leo:                 Um, no. Bye.
I turn around and walk around.  
l   End 2.

l   Load SAVE 2.
l   Give the JACKET (C) to ex-girlfriend.
l   Dialog:
Ex-girlfriend:   Thank you, Leo.  Where are you going?
Leo:                 To see my girlfriend.
Ex-girlfriend:   Oh...
Leo:                 I have to go now.  Bye.

Chapter 3: THE ONE WHO IS MY GIRLFRIEND
l   Dialog:
Nine fifteen when I arrived Caren’s home.
Caren looks angry when I knock her door.  But I know she is just pretending.  She never really cares about me.  In fact, I doubt that she is not excited to see me tonight. 
Caren:      You are late.  Go back your home.
Leo: Sorry.
Caren:      Go back to your house.
l   SAVE 3.
l   Dialog:
Leo:        Come on, Caren.  Just have a little talk with the ex-girlfriend.
Caren:      Wow!  You say this in front of the “real girlfriend”?
Leo:         You never care about it.  Or you finally care this time?
Caren:     …well, come in. 
Leo:        Yeah.  
l   End 3.

l   Load SAVE 3.
l   Give the WINE BOTTLE (A) to Caren.
l   Dialog:
Caren:      …well, come in.
Leo: Yeah.
l   End 4





沒有留言:

張貼留言